Post party pathetic

After my birthday weekend, I feel like Garfield in this cartoon:I'm not usually a big drinker, but i will admit freely that on my birthday I always tend to get a bit carried away *winks*

This morning I woke up feeling VERY tired and under the weather. Considering my party was on Saturday, I am starting to wonder if a hangover can come and go the day after the madness and then surprise attack you on the second day too??

A while ago I read this funny article that gives hangovers a star rating from 1 to 6..heres a look at a the worst one (Mine, was thankfully not this bad):

· Six Star Hangover: Otherwise known as the "Infinite Nut smacker" You wake up on your bathroom floor. For about 2 seconds you look at the ceiling, wondering if the cool refreshing feeling on your cheek is the bathroom tile or your vomit from 5 hours ago. It is amazing how your roommate was as drunk as you, but somehow managed to get up before you. You try to lift your head. Not an option. Then you inadvertently turn your head too quickly and smell the funk of 13 packs of cigarettes in your hair. Suddenly you realize you were smoking, but not ultra lights... some jackass handed you Marlboro reds, and you smoked them like it was your second full time job. You look in the mirror only to see remnants of the stamp "Ready to Rock" faintly atop your forehead... the stamp on the back of your hand that has magically appeared on your forehead by alcoholic osmosis. You have to be to work in t-minus 14 minutes and 32 seconds and the only thing you can think of wearing is your "hello kitty" pajamas and your slippers.

* To read all hangover ratings, click HERE

Ps - Dont worry, darling readers I promise that soon I shall share some party details, the answer to my current poll (how old am I now) and possibly a party photo (maybe tomorrow) x

11 comments

  1. Hehehe, LOVED the ratings... have experienced way too many 1-5's - luckily no 6's since I was a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated! Sounds like you had a good one. Wishing you every lovely thing for the year ahead (and no No.6 hangovers)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! :)I hope you feel better soon! Lots of water! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and happy belated bday! ;) (We also want to know about presents!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had an awesome party Brazen, hope it was fun.

    I hear you on the hang overs...not lekker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, so what number do you rate your at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated B-day! I look forward to reading about the fun your friends told you you had ;)

    I have had a 6 star hangover.. no fun! I do hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY HAPPY LADY!!! hope you had a fantabulous day and can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had at least one 6 that I can think of. I awoke fully clothed in an empty bathtub with the shower curtain closed (so the party could go on and the others could keep coming in to use the bathroom I guess!) It was a bad, vomit filled night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great rating system! LOL Happy Belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another good reason why weekends should be 3 days long! :)

    Well, happy birthday - hope the hangover has eased up by now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....