Magazine Bliss

* I absolutely adore Real Simple Magazine. I get one every month and devour it. The magazine really has inspired, simple decor and food ideas (hence, the name).
* My wonderful friend in UK has sent me a few copies of British Vogue.

Sure, its 90% advertising and 100% out of my price range - but I definitely see it as more of an art magazine than a realistic shopping guide (i mean please - does anyone really wear most of that stuff out?)

Vogue is great for getting some much needed fashion inspiration and its also great photo inspiration for my boyf (yup, he is multi talented -a photo and IT guy - aint i lucky!)

I think i shall try start a collection....

1 comment

  1. I prefer Elle UK. Somehow I just love their rawly design covers. Definitely worth collectioning.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....