Have you seen Midori?

I had almost forgotten about my dear friend Midori until i stumbled upon a picture of a bottle online. How could I have been back over 2 years and not craved this wonderful green drink???

One of my absolute favourite drinks is a "Midori Sours" (which can be made with Midori, some sours mix and Sprite -but i know other people may make it differently.)

Unfortunately this is one more thing i got addicted to in America, but can not find in South Africa? Has anyone seen Midori Melon Liqueur in SA?

3 comments

  1. I'm just discovering your blog. You've got some great posts. I like the one about The Wonder Years. I actually grew up in the sixties, just slightly younger than the characters in this series. It was a different time in a lot of ways. I also watched Cloverfield this past weekend! My daughters liked it as well although my youngest felt a bit lost with the ending. She likes happy ones.
    And as for finding Midori in your part of the world...you may need to get a care package from someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment...Yes, i definitely need to get some Midori sent to me. I will have to pester my american friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never known this drink before. It has such a sweet name, Midori. Looks like it's really a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....