Weekend stuff

This weekend i got a few cool things (and its only Saturday). Heres two of the things I am really happy about:

Number 1: Today I picked up a package from the post office. My American friend, Mish Mish (AKA The feminist from Cow Country), sent me a Roxy beach-type bag and some chewable sweeties.... thank you, thank you, thank you.....
Numer 2: I went into a second hand bookshop (i had never actually been into) and discovered not only great old books, but great old records too. Me and my boyf bought 5. While we do actually plan to get a old record player, we might also frame some of these covers(sorry, not the best photo). I adore the 1950's Sleeping Beauty cover -

1 comment

  1. We had the sleeping beauty and snow white record when we were growing up! Good old memories!!! Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....