John & Johnny

John and Johnny have to be my all time favourite male actors from the 80's and 90's

I'm a huge John Cusack fan. John Cusack still acts in and produces great movies today, but I must admit i still love watching him in his 80's films. In the 80's he always seemed to play the quirky guy trying to get the girl - and you couldnt help liking him.

Heres are my two absolute favourite 1980's Cusack films:
Better Off Dead(1985) and Say Anything (1989)

Johnny Depp is undoubtedly one of the best actors in the world. His unconventional film choices keep suprising me and keep him from being type cast.

Heres are my favourite 1990's Depp films:

from top left: Cry baby (1990); Whats Eating Gilbert Grape (1993); Benny and Joon (1993); Edward Scissorhands (1990); Don Juan DeMarco (1995); Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998).

No comments

Leave me a comment....