Song selecting

Found this great print on Etsy. It is by Rosie Music

I have been thinking alot about music this week. This is mainly because all the songs on my i-pod have been deleted and I need to fill it with music again. Ive decided to give alot of thought to what i put on my i-pod this time. I want to like all the songs on it and not just be mindlessly skipping through to get to my favourites.

So far, this is my eclectic list of songs id like to put on my
i-pod ( i will continue to add more as i remember them):

* Let The Cables Sleep - Bush
*Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
*Avalanche - Heather Nova
*Say What You Need To Say - John Mayer
*You Get What You Give - New Radicals
*Son's Gonna Rise - Citizen Cope
*Decode - Paramore
*Come Undone - Duran Duran
*Stop and Stare - One Republic
*6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps
* Supermassive black hole - Muse
*Let Go - Frou Frou
* You learn - Alanis Morissette
*Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
*3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
*Leave The Pieces - The Wreckers
*Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
*In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
* Lately - David Gray
*Destiny - Zero 7
*Let go - Frou Frou
*All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
*Red Vines - Aimee Mann
*Yellow - Coldplay
*Times Like These - Foo Fighters
*Passive - A Perfect Circle
* Superstitous - Stevie Wonder
*Clear the area - Imogen Heap
* Use - Kings of Leon
* Silence - Delerium
*Beautiful Day - U2
*The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
* The hand that feeds - Nine Inch Nails
* Lost - Coldplay
*Crazy - Seal
* Sex on fire - Kings of Leon
* Love Song - Sara Bareilles

No comments

Leave me a comment....