Friday, 21 November 2008

Happy Friday!

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.” -Anonymous


  1. Very inspiring! I can almost a=imagine what that boy is seeing.

  2. I went to see Twilight at midnight. wow. I am so sad for you that you have to wait to see it! Vince says thats one of the things he hated most about growing up in SA.

  3. dizzblnd - i liked the picture too.

    NotQuiteabride - yes, it can suck. That was one thing i enjoyed about living in USA.Cant wait to see it. Glad you enjoyed it.

  4. That was great! A perfect Friday sentiment.

    I love watching my kids pretend to be superheroes or firefighters or athletes...I always wish I could harness that energy.

    My son always pretends he won a trophy in the World Serious of Baseballs.

  5. You always have the best photos on your blog. Is it because you are an amazing "googler" or what?!

    Happy Friday, Brazen!

    I hope it is sweet, sassy and full of smiles.

  6. Happy Friday back. Hope you have a great weekend. Love your quote of the day.

  7. I LOVE that. The picture and the quote are inspiring!!!


Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle