* Relaxing - this two week holiday has been so lazy and chilled. I can honestly say that I havent relaxed like this in a long time. Getting back into "work mode" is going to be very hard. *sigh* Oh, how i shall miss my afternoon naps.
* Black nail polish - I have started wearing it and I think it is fabulous. I just love the look of it - its very eye catching and edgy (and no, its not just reserved for gothic and emo people anymore)
* Gossip Girl -this TV show is one of my guilty pleasures. I have watched the whole first season and most of the second season - Im hooked! The show is full of teenaged, bitchy, rather preppy, rich people - its fun, full of twists and i just love it.
* Morning coffee - Ive never been one of those people that wakes up and really needs my morning coffee...well, not until now.... Lately I seem to have an uncontrollable craving for a cup of "wake me up before I go-go" coffee. When i dont have one I just dont feel as perky. I clearly need to start cutting down on my caffeine intake again.
* Grilling - the Boyf and I bought a George Foreman "Lean -mean-fat-reducing- grilling machine" about a week ago. Its nice, shiney, easy to use and makes me want to grill everything ;)
To see all my previous current addictions click HERE