Some people think Valentines day is a great idea and a wonderful day to show those closest to them that they are loved....while some think that Valentines Day is a rather annoying holiday that tries, and usually succeeds, to pressure people to be romantic.
One fact most people will agree on is that Valentines Day is a huge money making day. Roses cost more than any other day of the year, getting a table at a good restaurant at the last minute is almost impossible....etc..etc...
I'm rather curious about how you feel about this day- So i thought Id ask some questions . I will go ahead and answer first, then its your turn.
*Please answer in my comments section and dont be shy ;-)
1. Are you a fan of Valentines Day? If no, Why? No, i would prefer to be surprised with love gifts on a random day rather than expect something on Valentines day. Though I must admit I do like all the cheesy, heart covered things that come out in the stores.
2. Tell me about your worst or best Valentines Day? One year when I was in high school I didnt get anything from anyone and it made me feel very unloved *sob*
3. What are you doing for Valentines day this year? I dont care what I do or what I get as long as I get to spend the day with The Boyf ;)
4. Have you ever sent or gotten an anonymous valentines? I havent sent any before, but I did get a few "secret admirer" cards when i was in school.
5. Do you have any Valentines day traditions? or know anyone who has a cool one? Nope, I have none. My dad seems to have one - every year he buys me and my sisters each one red rose. He has been doing this for a long time now.