Monday, 4 May 2009
10 things i learnt this weekend
2. I find padded cycling shorts hysterically funny
3. cows with horns (aka bulls) that appear out of nowhere and just stare at you are rather scary.
4. I will always end up over eating on holiday.
5. I do have some Internet access where i am at the moment (notice this nice little blog post)
6. Afternoon naps can do wonders for your mood.
7. The Boyf is capable of stepping on a snake without freaking out (how does he do it?)
8. Sitting around a table for every meal is great.
9. Homemade bread is so delicious - i think i should try making my own.
10. People always seem to do things on holiday they wouldn't usually do (why is that?)