Blog Love - local chicks
I love reading other peoples blogs. I always find it fascinating to find out more about other peoples lives, loves and thoughts.
Today I would like to give some blog love to a few newer local (aka South African) chick blogs that I have recently found:
1. Skinny Bitches in the making - "We’re skinny bitches with cute boys, killer heels, dream apartments and size zero waists. Well, we’re in the process of it all".
2. Stuff by Emma Jackson - I will admit I really like this blog because i seem to have quite a few things in common with Emma.
3. Being Desi - posts are short and sweet.
4. Story of a girl - lots of honest ramblings from Melisoo
5. Verbal Diarrhoea - rather quirky ramblings :)
I am always on the look out for cool blogs to read and be inspired by......
What new blogs have you been reading lately?
What is your current favourite blog?