10 things i learnt this weekend
1. Some people take wine tasting seriously - I don't really.
2. District 9 is such an awesome film - have you seen it yet?
3. Getting ghd curls is my new favourite hair style
4. Going to a club and not drinking can be very enlightening.
5. People who don't make any eye contact during a conversation freak me out - are they really shy, super rude or hiding a deep dark secret?
6. Apparently I can rock the glasses, no eye-makeup and eye infection look - who would have thought?
7. Window shopping could be used as a form of torture
8. I will eat all the cheese puffs - don't leave the bag with me.
9. The Boyf is my biggest fan - I knew it :)
10. I need to step out of my "comfort zone" more - because that's where the blog worthy stuff often happens *winks*
What did you learn this weekend?