10 things I learnt this weekend
1. After I get a French manicure I look at my hands alot and find reasons to get people to notice my nails *grins*.
2. Cooking too much food is always better than cooking too little food for a dinner.
3. Meeting a fellow blogger in real life was cool and not as weird as I thought it would be.
4. Getting roses from The Boyf will always make me feel giddy.
5. Terminator 2 is still totally awesome
6. One of the best times to eat pizza is after midnight - Well, unless you are a gremlin (then its a no no).
7. A band is only as good as its lead singer
8. Over sized stripy jerseys make me happy
9. I am starting to learn how to ignore some of the silly voices in my head - and its about time :)
10. If you dont try run after your dreams , you will never know if you can catch them.