New Moon movie thoughts
Last night I went to see New Moon and I was not disappointed at all. The directer, Chris Weitz, did a great job. Thankfully the wolves were not that fake looking and the Volturi were really awesome (I especially liked Micheal Sheen as Aro).
While the storyline was pretty much as I expected/knew it would be, there were a few surprises and funny moments in New Moon (mini-spoiler alert) like:
* Funny: The audience gasping loudly when Taylor (aka Jacob) first took his shirt to reveal his buff chest
* Surprise: How much I liked Taylor Lautner in this film (especially the scene when he visits Bella in her room)
* Funny: The scene where you first see Edward walking across parking lot to Bella.
* Funny: Charlie and Bella's high school friends
* Surprise: How they chose to end the film - what a cliffhanger
I'm so looking forward to the Eclipse movie in June 2010.
A note: I read and loved the Twilight books over a year ago (before the first movie came out). I don't think the movies would be as good or as easy to enjoy if I hadn't read all the books.
Have you seen the New Moon movie yet?
What did you think ?