If you live in Cape Town, I am sure you have noticed that its ridiculously hot today. I wish I was at the beach with a big umbrella, sunblock and a box of ice-creams *sigh*
Today I was all set to do my "current addictions" post, but this glorious weather outside my office window is so mesmerising that I can't think about anything sensible, except escaping outside. Anyways, I decided to just do an "Its for you.." post instead (plus, I am rather curious what you all have been up to lately)
How it works (in case you forgot): I will answer the below very random questions - then you can answer the questions as a comment. Why? 'cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. Today I feel...like I must go play outside
2. This week...I wish I was still on holiday
3. Last night...I had yummy fish and chips. I also finished watching the film My Neighbor Totoro - which was adorable.
4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... " I got a feeling" -The Black Eyed Peas
5. My New Years eve... started off with a bit of unwanted drama, but still ended up being a wonderful evening thanks to lots of red wine, The Boyf, lovely friends and fun music.
6. This year I'm looking forward to... achieving some of my goals, celebrating a rather important birthday, making my blog better, seeing how the World Cup goes and having more fun.
7. What big lesson/s did you learn in 2009? I learnt alot of things, but i think the biggest lesson was probably just to believe in myself more and that being positive alot will bring more positive things into my life (simple and true).