Its for you...
Its another wonderfully warm day in Cape Town and I'm stuck indoors (oh well). Despite this sad fact, I'm in a great mood today (just in case your were wondering) - So I thought id be super social and do an "its for you..." post
Oh, and have I mentioned to you that my book blog is up? Well, it is - click HERE to join up and see the Feb/March book list :) Anyways.....
How this post works: I will answer the below very random questions - then you can answer the questions as a comment. Why? 'cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. Today I feel...like bouncing around (gummi bear style)
2. This week...is teaching me how to live cheap
3. Last night...I actually went to gym for the second night in a row (impressive, isn't it?). Then i ate some tuna toasted sandwiches with The Boyf
4. Song of the moment... "Fences" by Phoenix
5. If you could choose a talent to have, what would it be? I'd like to be able to play the piano and make clothes.
6. Who would you choose to play you in a film about your life? Anne Hathaway or Emmy rossum
7. What one word best describes your life at the moment? humbling