Thursday, 4 February 2010

Colourful hearts

click pic to enlarge

I love hearts, especially heart necklaces. Since its almost Valentines Day, I decided to make a wish list of some colourful heart necklaces I would love (as I already have enough plain, silver heart ones). Here are my choices:

1. Gorgeous heart necklaces from Beatnik Bazaar (R330 - R400)
2. Sunset moth wing necklace by Mikellefler ($275)
3. Mini heart, picture necklaces from Collect Jewellery (R390)
4. Decorative washi heart by Claireishino ($130)
5. Pink rhodonite classic Tiffany heart by Tiffany & Co ($150)

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping heavy hints for the bf to pick up, aren't we???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the first ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one! I want one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominique - what happened to your comment?

    Sid - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to sure... hahaha!! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the mention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Beatnik Bazaar ones- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh these are all so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hearts too. All those necklaces are awesome. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I may just spoil myself this Valentines day....gorgeous goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)