Tuesday, 23 February 2010
Its for you...
Today I wanted to do a post about what I wore to the wedding on Saturday, but since I didn't have time to get any photos taken of the outfit yesterday, I decided to rather do an "its for you.." post (hope thats ok with y'all)
How it always works: I answer the questions - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? because sharing is caring
ok, here goes...
1. Thought for the day: Do cats eat bats?
2. Last night... The Boyf and I made a budget, watched an episode of "Breaking Bad" and ate some fish fingers
3. Song of the moment: Owl City "Fireflies"
4. Currently I spend too much time: procrastinating, making up stories in my head and trotting around online.
5. Party of Five or Dawsons Creek? Dawsons Creek
6. Currently reading: "The Maeve Binchy Writers Club" (its kind of a writers handbook) and too many blogs
7. If you could call anyone to chat to for 15 minutes (dead or alive), who would you call? I think I would choose to call my Grandmother (she passed away in 2006). I miss her.
8. Right now I am craving... mint chocolate