Cute room

I really love this cute room.

*To see more pics of apartment go HERE or HERE

7 comments

  1. OOO I'd like to sit in there for a while. The lamp & the wall decoration is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, that room looks soooo snazzy. with bursts of color everywhere :) I bought myself the nicest vase today..YAY!! :)i think the décor bug hit me again..o oopsy daisy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love as well! Saw on their blog. I am smitten over the feather pillow...don't think it's made anymore though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too frilly for a guy room.....lacks functionality....and where the heck is the remote control for the TV????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the different patterns; with the cool, subtle colours making them not too overwhelming...also love the little french-like door sticking out in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite in love with that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also spotted this pic and saved it, absolutely love this room, everything about it!
    ps Hope you're surviving in this heat?!;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....