Monday, 12 April 2010
10 things I learnt this weekend
1. Breakfast is so much better when its made by your awesome man, while you just get to lay in bed ;)
2. It is possible for your legs to be sore for 2 days after a 30 minute gym session ( leg press machines really work)
3. Shutter Island is a weird, but interesting film.
4. When a store has a "back in 5 minutes" sign up its often a lie
5. Its difficult to video stuff when you on the back of a motorbike
6. At the moment I prefer quinoa to rice
7. Somedays you can buy ice-cream on Signal Hill
8. Growing my natural hair colour out is not so bad
9. I may be obsessed with buying Kinder Joy eggs
10. Some things are just not worth being annoyed about
What did you learn this weekend?