Monday, 3 May 2010
10 things I learnt this weekend
2. Sushi and pizza should not be eaten together.
3. Patron shooters are really good (but evil)
4. Its a good idea to catch up with a friend on skype for 2 hours
5. The Blind Side is a brilliant, sweet film (made me cry).
6. Crazy taxi rides home after a night out are fun
7. I like "Over the top" grey nailpolish by Essie
8. Boiled eggs are not actually a quick breakfast option
9. Finding new, good music can be very inspiring
10. Its important to practice random acts of kindness
What did you learn this weekend?