10 things I learnt this weekend

1. The Planet Bar at the Mount Nelson is a fab place for a party
2. Awesome waiters can make the night so much better
3. I can drink a whole bottle of bubbly on my own
4. Opening all your gifts while you are drunk is a very bad idea
5. Its hard to chat to everyone properly at a big party
6. I have some really awesome friends
7. There is hardly anything open after 2am in Cape Town
8. No. 3 plus shooters leads to feeling rather bad the next day ;)
9. There will always be some hilarious photos after a good party (hopefully I will share one or 2 photos with y'all by Wednesday)
10. Im excited to be venturing into my thirties.

What did you learn this weekend?

13 comments

  1. A whole bottle? You go hardcore girl! One sip of champers and I get a stinking migraine...bet you werent skipping out for your run yesterday eh?

    Contrary to popular belief...getting older is kinda cool.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learnt that you are more crazy than i thought :) he he he and us 4 rock together !!! well atleast i think so.
    thanks for the great hospitality doll!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Planet Bar.
    Sounds like the party was a big success. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I'm hitting the big 3-0 in Jan next year... I'm trying to biuld up my bubbly resistance. Currently I can get through a bottle and a half of Graham Beck without making too big a fool of myself. Planet Bar rocks. Mazeltoff!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply- Mel - hehehe. Yup, no leaving the house for me yesterday :)

    Betty Bake - Thank you and your hubby for being awesome on Sat x

    Skinny bitches in the making - It was fabulous :)

    Koek! - Thats impressive. I did pretty well, but then i had some shooters. Lol. Planet Bar does rock. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! can't wait to see pics.. X

    p.s. you get my mail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.! great post! Happy Birthday for the other day.. glad you celebrated it well
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Briony - I did x

    Miss Molly - only my birthday today - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Share party photos! Share party photos! Happy 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Bday! Now's the perfect time to deliver your long awaited gift to you, jeeeees!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy you had such a fun time. Wishing you lots of joy, love and fun for the year ahead! Make it your most fabulous yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned that my man really "gets" me and that we're two peas in a pod. Scary! ; )

    And I'm well into my 40's, but my 30's were awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....