Tuesday, 22 June 2010
10 things I learnt this weekend (& Monday)
2. When I am sick and trying to sleep, nothing makes me as cranky as being bothered by a persistent caller.
3. Roodeberg red wine is so very yummy
4. Watching a live World Cup game is a fabulous experience
5. Portugal has very passionate soccer supporters
6. Some people think vuvuzelas make good beer funnels
7. Its a good idea to take ear plugs to a live SWC game
8. My sore throat seems to be getting worse
9. I want to make THIS Toblerone hot chocolate recipe
10. Its important to focus on the positives in every situation
Learnt anything lately?