1. I really like super wide leg casual pants
2. An afternoon nap can save the day (& your sanity)
3. The "V" TV series (the remake) is pretty cool.
4. People should try not to discipline their kids in public
5. "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen is such a good book. I am almost half way through and finding it very hard to put down.
6. Gas heaters are awesome, but freak me out a bit
7. It is possible for me to play checkers as well as The Boyf
8. Helping my mom sort out her clothes is very time consuming, but a great way to get some new clothes for myself ;)
9. Mick Jagger was very wise when he said - "It’s all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."
10. Never under estimate the power of enthusiasm
What did you learn this weekend?