Thursday, 23 September 2010
Movies I want to watch...
Today I thought I would share a few of the films that are currently at the top of my neverending, must-see movie list...
1. Eat, Pray, Love - This film is based on the bestselling novel by Elizabeth Gilbert. I like the book and adore Julia Roberts, so I dont see how this film couldn't be great. It opens in SA on 8 October.
2. Black Swan - "A thriller that zeros in on the relationship between a veteran ballet dancer and a rival." This film stars Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Winona Ryder. I cannot wait to see it! You can watch the trailer HERE
3. New York, I Love You - "An anthology film joining several love stories set in one of the most loved cities of the world, New York."- This film has an amazing cast, which includes: Bradley Cooper, Natalie Portman, Rachel Bilson, Ethan Hawke and Christina Ricci. You can watch the trailer HERE
4. Somewhere - "A hard-living Hollywood actor re-examines his life after his 11-year-old daughter surprises him with a visit." This film is written & directed by Sofia Coppola, which is reason enough for me to want to see it. You can see the trailer HERE
5. Welcome to the Rileys -"On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man seeks salvation by caring for a wayward young woman." This film stars Kristen Stewart and looks fabulous - Sadly I don't think it will be coming to SA before next year. Watch the trailer HERE
6. The Romantics - This film stars Katie Holmes and Anna Paquin. I can't wait to watch it. Watch the trailer HERE .
Currently what movie/s do you really want to see?