Wednesday, 29 September 2010

On my bucket Bieb

Bieb (from Fat Fat Sheep ) is a lovely blogger that lives in Amsterdam. She has her own webshop, ( ), loves to bike around and is always on the lookout for original & organic things. Today she will be sharing a few things from her bucket list. Enjoy...
1. Live in a house on Amsterdam canals

2. Have this little fiat - you can park this car anywhere and it looks so cute

3. Be Stella Mc Cartney for 1 day, or week or month, and help design -  I love the fact she is s so eco conscious

4. Have coffee with Halle Berry (Hallelujaaa)I think she is really great

5. Travel for 1 or 2 months - to Asia & New Zealand maybe...

6. Have my own brand, Fatsheep  - and design fairtrade & organic

7. Have my big love, coffee, every morning

8. Get those 2 dogs (pictured above) -  I love dogs, though I am afraid that the 2 sista's might not be a good match with either the little car or the house on the canals, now what to choose... ; )

9. Eat  and no g & g (gain or guilt)

10.  Learn Spanish

11. Order sunshine on a regular basis
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE


  1. Never mind the house and the car, get the puppies :)

  2. Fatsheep is a cute name.
    & that cup of coffee makes me want ...itttt.

  3. Here is a great place to create, manage and share your bucket list. You can also get some interesting ideas to put on your bucket list from others.

    Check it out.


Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle