10 things I learnt this weekend

1. The Cape Quarter Spar sells bottled Starbucks frappucinos (yay!)
2. Not having a microwave takes getting used to, but its making me a better cook
3. Going to gym after a couple of glasses of wine is not the best idea (but it is funny)
4. Waking up to a perfect summers day makes me deliriously happy
5. Chilling under a tree with friends, food and beer for the whole afternoon is lovely
6. Clearing away clutter can be so therapeutic.
7. Wellness Warehouse has very yummy, filling breakfasts (see pic here)
8. I need a new swimsuit (im thinking a floral one would be nice) 
9. My new washing machine is much bigger & better than I thought (thanks mom)
10.  Life is too short not to make the best of everyday

What did you learn this weekend?

9 comments

  1. I learnt that I am not optimistic about finding a bikini in Joburg....I miss Rainbow in Camps Bay...

    Starbucks.......mmmmmmm...we popped out to enjoy some freshly brewed Starbucks on Sunday morning, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt that morning sun is hot enough to burn me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learnt to balance work and play and relaxing :) it was a good weekend :)
    busy putting together a blog post on it :)

    happy monday BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt that seeing all my family at once can make me feel so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt that if you ignore all the dodgy parts, the Company Gardens in Cape Town is amazing and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I reminded myself to live in gratitude. And I felt like myself again. :)

    2. I learned how to be a pilates instructor- I start shadowing (or assistant teaching) a class today!

    3. Work is fun if I make it fun.

    4. Don't confuse baking powder and baking soda.

    5. Whenever I actually let my man cook dinner- he surprises me with his cooking skills! :) :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double YAY!!! to bottled Starbucks Frappucino's! I discovered and fell in love with them here in Korea and Im so happy to hear that I can feed my addiction once I'm home again!
    Have a nice week!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know what I learnt this weekend ... That I hate the book Eat, Pray, Love. Half way through and I'm searching for the sex scenes, because you know, I'm mature like that ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered turkish delight cake, and learnt that it is the answer to all the worlds problems mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....