Monday, 11 October 2010

Lovely & local

Here are a few local things that I really like right now...

1. Rhino shopping bags -  from Woolworths ( for every shopping bag bought,  R10 is donated to saving the Rhino's. Bags cost R29.95. Go get one.) 
2. Frankies Soft Drinks - Love the retro packaging and yummy taste. These soft drinks are available from Pick 'n Pay & Dis-chem. See product information over HERE
3. Yummy locally made cheese -  from the Wellness Warehouse Natural & Organic market (which happens every saturday on Kloof street)
4. Floral "Little J" dress - from Miss Molly ( I really want one)
5. Darling Brew,  slow beer - Currently I have only seen it at the Wellness market (see no. 3). Click HERE for more info about the beer.
6. My 3 new  jewellery pieces - from Thula  (love them).

* Note: all photos above are by ME - except the Miss Molly one. 

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I've tried the Frankie's Soda in "Original Cream Soda" ~ deelish! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts. Always great to find local gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon Cola would be SO perfect right now (".) & I really hate what's going on with the rhino's :( SO heartbreaking :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool stuff brazen - did you see my silly quirky blogpost about the anti theft lunch bags this morning? hahahaha

    Betty Bake blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Frankie's! You can order it in mixed boxes online. Yum!

    And, for some inexplicable reason, you earn points for it with yur Vitality Healthy Foods card ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rhino bag! And can't wait to try those sodas, packaging is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got 2 rhino bags at Woolies now now...and love the dress, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the packaging of the Frankie's soft drinks! And they're yum too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love Frankies' Soda...have a bottle of Root Beer in my fridge as we speak.

    Love local stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love Frankie's Root Beer. My favourite flavour. They serve it at Superette.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)