10 things I learnt this weekend

1. I could live without the Boyf, but I wouldn't ever want to ;)
2. You can now buy fabulous SA labels, Jo Borkett and Marion & Lindie, at selected Edgars stores (sadly this fact has not made them cheaper)
3. Sometimes a kind stranger can save the day (and my car battery)
4. I need to keep jumper cables in my car
5. Walking around the mall for 8 hours is brilliant exercise
6. I always think I can eat more sushi than I can (its just so filling)
7. Hand sanitizer is must-have for your handbag
8. Chanel's Precision ultra correction line repair day cream  is very nice
9. Having flowers in the house makes such a difference to my mood.
10. This is good lesson: " One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself." - Lucille Ball (actress)

What did you learn this weekend?

13 comments

  1. That sushi thing gets me everytime!

    You think i'd learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that quote. I must really learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo Borkett and Marion & Lindie at EDGARS?? Are you serious? This is terrible news for my Edgars account! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always order way more sushi than I can eat, it never fails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how filling Sushi is. Could eat that every night and be skinny skinny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with you about the flowers!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So with you on number 9. It makes me smile everytime I look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on number 9. I always make sure I have some flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the quote!

    Hope you're well.

    PS a cheeky new blog is up..

    http://forzoni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your #1!

    You should never rely on someone else to make you happy. It should come from you. A relationship should only enhance your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. always keep hand sanitizer in my bag. definitely a must-have!
    wish I bought more flowers for the house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My jumper cables were stolen. Thanks for the reminder!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely agree on having flowers in the house. White lilies are my best :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....