Today the sweet, Cape Town blogger Jade (from Kiss This Twice ) will be sharing a few things from her bucket list - Enjoy...
Ah! Just writing this list makes me excited for all the things I’m going to enjoy, and not enjoy and go through in the next who-knows-how-many years! I look forward to so many things in my life I’m dangerously close to wishing my life away…
1. Sail in a hot air balloon - I’ve always found the idea of flying through the clouds in cosy basket under an impressively large balloon to be so fantastical and romantic.
2. Educate one child - There are so many people who have enough to money to put an orphan or homeless child through school. But they don’t. One day, if I have enough money, I want to be able to pay for one to go to school from grade 1 all the way to matric.
3. Visit Spain, Poland and Sweden - These places hold a certain poignancy with me. They seem exotic and sad at the same time. I don’t know why but I’d really like to live a while in all these countries.
4. Write and publish a book - I love children’s books. And I think I have enough of an imagination to create my own fantastical story about a dragon who’s sad cause he can’t count and flying berries.
5. Get my drivers - For most this might seem trivial. For me it’s major. I’m so scared of not being able to handle being on the road. I do have my learners though so hopefully I’ll get it this year.
6. Sail a yacht for more than a month. I want to sail from one coastline to another. I’m not sure which two but it just seems like a nice idea.
8. Feel confidant in the kitchen - I’m always so nervous in the kitchen and am so scared of burning or ruining food but I LOVE eating. It needs to be remedied.
9. Have my own space - One day I want to have a flat or apartment or small house that I can have as my own with my stuff in it. in my mind it’s the perfect spot for me and I look forward to that.
10. Learn how to sew (hand sew and machine) - Because I never did and because I want to be able to make my own clothes.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE