Today the lovely, South African blogger Chantel (from Cookie Jar) will be sharing a few things from her bucket list - Enjoy...
It's only when Brazen asked me to come up with a bucket list for her series, that I realised that there are a hell of alot of things I still want to do. Here are 9 of them. I have about a hundred more, mostly involving travel. I Hope you enjoy my list...
1. Get a tattoo- At the moment I want a cool one on the top of my foot.
2. Write a book- Something funny and heart warming, and I would insist on old school cloth book binding.
3. Plant a herb and vegetable garden- And live off it.
4. Have my own clothing label- This has been a dream ever since I can remember, I hope I see this one through.
5. Visit Machu Picchu, Peru- I have always been fascinated by this Inca village.
6. Shop in New York- Need I say more?
7. Get married and have kids- That's simple enough, me thinks.
8. Live by the coast- at some point in my life.
9. Own a library with coffee shop- I love books...and coffee, I would love to merge these two into a place where people can visit and escape.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE