Friday, 28 January 2011
On my bucket list... by Zeanne
2. Fairy Garden - I want to nurture a small garden full of only white flowers, I want it to be like a fairy garden, and I want my kids to love it and for it to be full of magic for them!
3. Sagria with my Dad - I want to attend a service in the Sagria Familia in Spain, once it has been completed with my Dad. I want to sit next to him and be in awe of the masterpiece that was built in our time and that we have watched develop along the way on our trips there.
4. Architecture of my dreams - I want to design my own house with my own drawings and my own imagination and have it built. I want it to be friendly, white, breezy and light, with huge shutters, sink in couches, a long table and I want it always be full of laughter and peace.
5. Always be in Love- I want to be married forever and ever.
6. To be Stylish - I want to be mentioned in a wonderful design magazine ( Like the UK edition of Elle decor) I want to be mentioned for my fabulous style and my designs.
10. My Sisters - I want to travel to Morocco with my sisters, Cara and Meix. I want to explore and shop and take photo's and feel like we are discovering a magical exotic land together!
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE