Thursday, 24 February 2011

Contemporary coastal home

nice, very nice!

This stunning, beach house is located on the northern coast of Jupiter Island in Florida (USA). It was designed by Hughes Umbanhowar Architects.

I like so much about this home - I especially like the rooftop pool and huge windows. Though, I must admit, I would probably worry about tropical storms and tidal waves living so ridiculously close to the ocean (i'm practical like that).

 - To see more pictures of this house go HERE -

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Is it just me or can anyone else see the man at the bottom of the pool?!? Worried I might be losing it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- Its obviously a glass bottom pool- but strange- for the rest, though- beautiful and breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnneliY - yes, i see the man - its a glass bottomed pool :) so you can see into it from inside the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I was just thinking 'what about hurricanes?'.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)