Betty Bake is a lovely blogger and one of my oldest friends. She lives in Cape Town, likes to cook and can be found here on the interweb. Today she will be sharing a few things from her bucket list. Enjoy...
1. Visit Italy - I love food and I love to cook. I love Italian food so Italy is number #1 on my list of countries to visit. Then french food - so France is next ;)
2. Raise a well adjusted child - sounds so easy but having my daughter grow up and appreciate her life and the people around her while realizing that people come from all walks of life and live in different circumstances is important. I pray I will accomplish that.
3. Be creative genius - we all can dream can't we? creativity in a variety of ways - I love photography, art, cooking and making things/creating in various ways, so my hope is to be able to make money in my unique way and not just as everyone expects me to be eg wedding photographer or painting artist etc... not quite sure what ''IT'' is yet but I'm working on it.
4. Travel, travel, travel - to smell the sea in Italy, to drink coffee in side walk cafe's across France, to experince white sandy beaches and green lush forests, see Victoria Falls, see live animals like giraffes in the wild, TO LIVE AND TASTE AND SEE
5. Give my friends and family lots of cool presents - cause its fun to give stuff :)
6. Manage my time properly -so that I don't have to neglect anything but have balance, its so much harder than it sounds and I hope to find harmony soon.
7. To love and live with abandon (I try everyday)
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a lovely blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. to read other bucket lists, go HERE