Wednesday, 17 August 2011
10 things I learnt recently
2. I adore my new, black espadrilles from Country Road
3. Once in a while, it's perfectly ok to sleep until noon and then spend the rest of the day just hanging out in your pj's ;)
4. There is really a Dirty Dancing movie remake happening (seriously, why?)
5. You can make a tasty, cafe-style cappuccino when you have good coffee beans and THESE three things at home ( I especially love the Brew tool milk frother).
6. I'm embarrassingly unfit at the moment - this needs to change
7. It takes around 40 coffee beans to make one espresso shot
8. Tipping petrol attendants with chocolate bars works well when you have no change.
9. The Boyf is really passionate about good coffee, and it's starting rub off on me.
10. I like to believe that this is true: "...If you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brian
What have you learnt recently?
- Image from weheartit -