Monday, 12 September 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
photo from Garance Dore
1. It's already been 10 years since the shocking 9/11 attacks happened in the US
2. A box of Tim Tam cookies does not last very long around me
3. Gelish nails are so cool - I doubt I will be able to use regular nail polish again
4. The Opal Lounge is a well decorated, intimate place to have dinner .
5. I don't handle strangers in my space bubble very well- especially drunk strangers on a dancefloor (so annoying!)
6. I can't seem to stop myself from buying floral scarves (they pep up an outfit )
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is just as good now as it was when I first watched it.
8. Often the best photos are the candid ones.
9. Life's too short to save all your good clothes and wine just for special occassions ;)
10. This is so very true and not always ideal: "People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for." - Harper Lee
What did you learn this weekend?