Monday, 26 September 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
2. I love making my own playlists on Pandora internet radio
3. The Secret Circle is a cool, new teen TV show thats rather addictive so far (quick fact: it's based on a series of books by L. J. Smith, who also wrote Vampire Diaries) .
4.I really don't like it when a book's cover is changed because of the movie.
5. My neighbour's cat is learning to speak whale - Well, that's the only good explanation I have for the awful sounds it keeps making.
6 .My closet is too full of dark colours - summer's coming, time to get some brights
7. Salt grinders shaped like bunnies are awesome (click here to see the one I bought)
8. If you go to gym really late on Sunday night, you will probably be gyming all alone
9. Fragrance diffusers are so much better than scented candles.
10. Love is often not as easy or uncomplicated as it should be
What did you learn this weekend?