Monday, 3 October 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
1. Only US residents can order Amazon's Kindle Fire right now (I want one!)
2. High tea at the One & Only hotel is lovely ( the above photo was taken there on Saturday - a full post about it is coming soon)
3. Terra Nova is a cool, new science fiction TV series4. THIS is definitely my favourite, Gelish nail colour right now
5. It's so awesome to be able to watch 3D movies at home
6. The Boyf is way more likely to shop impulsively when I am not with him
7. Small cross-body bags are so useful (I bought these two recently)
8. I just can't drink bad, cheap wine anymore - my tastebuds won't let me.
9. Scientists have proven that you can communicate with dogs using just your eyes10. Life is too short to hold onto unresolved feelings
What did you learn this weekend?