Monday, 17 October 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
image via Tumblr
1. Sometimes writing can be such a frustrating process
2. The Black Books TV series totally cracks me up (love it!)
3. Cutting down on junk food is making me feel so much better
4. Even in 3-D, The Green Lantern is still not a good film
5. Apparently drying your manicured nails with a UV light may increase your risk of developing skin cancer - You can read THIS article to find out more.
6. I have a tendency to analyse things to death (...or do..I dont know...what do you think...probably. I'll think it over)
7. Nice heels may make my legs look better, but cute flats will always have my heart.
8. THIS book is guaranteed to make you laugh at least once.
9. Small, ceramic bowls are handy to use as jewellery holders
10. I'm often capable of way more than I give myself credit for.
What have you learnt recently?