Tuesday, 25 October 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
Image found via tumblr
1. Cherry Brandy roses are such a pretty colour
2. I really love my new, Samsung Galaxy S2 phone - it' so thin, fast and ridciculously awesome (I may be biased *winks*). Plus you can even put the Kindle app on it.
3. Taking a jog outside to warm up before you do things like crunches and squats really increases the effectiveness of your exercise (just need to make sure I stretch better next time)
4. The Hunger Games book is turning out to be a very interesting read
5. &Union is a great place to have a chilled drink on a Friday night
6. I love bread, but need to eat less - I'm pretty sure I have a mild wheat intolerance
7. Sometimes having breakfast for lunch is a fabulous plan
8. You can make your hard boiled eggs into heart shapes by doing THIS
9. Coraline is a strange and wonderful animated movie, especially in 3D
10. "...better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie."- Khaled Hosseini
What have you learnt recently?