Friday, 21 October 2011
Products I'm using right now...
Here are my thoughts on six of the beauty products I am using right now (some are regular buys and some I have just discovered)...
1. Christian Dior 1 Couleur Eye Shadow in Argentic 056 - I really love this sparkly, grey eye shadow. It's great to use when you doing smoky eye make-up. The packaging is also cool and even has a mirror inside.
2. Le Blanc de Chanel, Sheer Illuminating Base - This product is very multifunctional, you can either apply it as a primer, mix it with your foundation to make it lighter and more illuminating or you can use it over foundation as a highlighter. The one big downside is that it's rather pricey.
3. Woolworths Soothing Cleansing Milk for sensitive skin - I've been using this cleanser for about a year and I absolutely love it. It's creamy and very gentle on my skin. Plus, it's very affordable.
4. St Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Polish - This is the best body exfoliator I have ever used. It's gentle and very effective. After only a few uses I could actually notice that my skin was getting smoother (true story). St Tropez sells it as a 'Tan Optimiser', but it can be used whether you plan on self tanning or not.
5. Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15 in Light - This moisturiser gives my face light coverage, a little sun protection and a bit of a glow. The only downsides are: I don't find it moisturising enough on my dry skin, so I prefer to wear it over my daytime moisturiser and it's a bit pricey for the size.
6. Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Metallic, 860 - I really like this nail colour, especially on my toes. It's very silver, sparkly and dries quickly. It's not a thick nail polish so I put on about 3 coats before I get the look I like.
Are you using any great products right now?