1. Not having a computer of your own is rather crap - Recently my dear computer crashed and is still in a coma, hence my lack of blogging lately ( Thankfully, I have a new laptop on it's way. I hope to introduce it to you all soon)
2. I read and organise a whole lot more when I am computer-less
3. Bistro Sixteen82, on the Steenberg wine Estate, is a great breakfast spot
4. You can now buy Kindles direct from Incredible Connection in SA.
5. The Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie is awesome and I was pleasantly surprised by Bella's wedding dress (have you seen the film yet? what did you think of it?).
6. Brogues are definitely not for me
7. It's hard for me to take The Boyf seriously with his moustache
8. My mind may be ready for summer, but my body is far from beach ready
9. Florence & the Machine's new album, Ceremonials, is really good
10. Embracing the uncertainty of life is far better than worrying about it
What have you learnt recently?
* image found via Tumblr (think its a Kate Spade pic)