Monday, 5 December 2011
10 things I learnt this weekend
2. There is very little that beats waking up to the sound of waves and a sea view.
3. I had forgotten just how cold the ocean is on Kommetjie's Long Beach (thankfully your toes just go numb after a while of walking in it and you can't feel it)
4.My new laptop looks so awesome - though, since The Boyf bought it as a gift for me, he seems to think I should wait until after Christmas to use it (I don't agree).
5. Revenge is my latest TV series obsession - such a great show.
6. I really like my new Ipanema flip flops (click HERE to see them)
7. Some people don't seem to realise that they must pick up after their pets .
8. Coral seems to be one of those colours that just suits everyone
9. I'm not a broody person, but some children make me feel like I could be.
10. This is good to remember: " ...anger is always your enemy.You must keep your emotions in check. The moment you lose control of them, you lose the fight every time." - Sherrilyn Kenyon
What did you learn this weekend?