Monday, 23 January 2012
10 things I learnt this weekend
1. Woolworths is selling these cute satchel bags at the moment
2. Hardly anything annoys me as much as an insect buzzing near my ear.
3. My new Samsung Galaxy tablet is so handy and fits perfectly into my favourite, small handbag (I got the 8.9 inch one and I love it!)
4. Once Upon a Time is a really cool, fairytale- inspired TV series
5. I'm very addicted to fruit flavoured Lindt chocolate slabs.
6. Heidi Klum and Seal are getting divorced :( - Latest story about it here
7. Even after 2 months, The Brazilian Blowout treatment I had is helping me to have hair that's a lot more manageable and fuss-free.
8. I do not deal with super hot weather very well
9. Having midnight snacks with friends is a lovely way to end an evening.
10. Clémence Poésy's photoshoot for the February 2012 issue of Glamour UK is so pretty (above photo from the shoot, taken by David Oldham ) - See all the photos here
What have you leant recently?