Thursday, 5 January 2012
It's for you...
Happy New Year, Darlings! I really hope that your year ahead is filled with happiness and love. Last year was a fleeting and rather unmemorable year for me, so I am hoping that 2012 is the total opposite of that. Anyway, since it's a brand new year I thought it would be a great time for a little "it's for you" catch-up session..
How it always works: I will answer the below random questions - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. For me, 2011 was the year of... realisations
2. I spent my New years Eve... at Kirtsenbosch Gardens, picnicing on the grass and listening to local bands, until the clock struck midnight.
3. This year my 4 biggest goals are... to get healthier & fitter, keep my life clear of clutter, work harder on my blogging and have at least one grand adventure.
4. Do you believe that the world will end in 2012? Nope
5. What have you been reading over your Dec/Jan holiday? I read 'The Hunger Games' Trilogy and I'm almost finished 'The Night Circus'
6. What's the best item you got or bought last year? My laptop from The Boyf
7. If you could only buy one luxury item this year, what would it be? A Beach House or a holiday to Paris (a girl can dream, can't she? )
8. I hope this new year is... filled with unexpected surprises and good friends