Thursday, 2 February 2012
10 things I learnt recently
photo found via Tumblr
1. Spending the weekend in Hout Bay is alot of fun (full post coming soon)
2. Life's too short to drink instant coffee ;)
3. The Bay Harbour Market in Hout Bay is a very cool - check it out, if you can.
4. Pintrest is a very addictive website ( you can follow me on Pintrest here )
5. Walking barefoot on the beach has such a calming effect on me
6. Woolworths sells edible flowers - look how pretty they are.
7. I never sleep well on my first night in a new place - I call it "weird bed syndrome"
8. Actress Kristen Bell loves sloths so much it makes her cry - watch this video
9. Sometimes taking a mini break from the internet helps you find new inspiration
10. This is good to remember: "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. " - Zig Ziglar
what have you learnt recently?