Tuesday, 20 March 2012
10 things I learnt this weekend
1. The Swedish film version of The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo is good.
2. When it comes to sushi, my eyes are always bigger than my stomach
3. Constantly being hunched over in front of my computer is not good for my back or posture - I need to get a new computer chair and focus on sitting properly.
4. I always seem to think I have the most brilliant ideas when I'm drinking lots of wine, unfortunately I struggle to remember most of those ideas the next day *laughs*.
5. Whenever I seriously crave a sweet treat, I never have any in the house
6. I am so thankful that The Boyf is a skilled and fearless bug catcher
7. Not everyone finds THIS Tumblr as funny and cute as I do (how could they not?)
8. I finally understand why everyone was raving about The Help book - it's awesome.
9. A statement necklace can really enhance a simple outfit (I want to buy a few more)
10. Not everything that is true needs to be said.
What have you learnt recently?