Darlings, how have you been? Last week I was feeling very flu-infected, so I took a little break from blogging to throw a pity party and tried to get some much needed rest. Thankfully this weekend I started to feel a lot better and hopefully this week I will back to feeling perky again.
Anyway... since it's been quite a while since I did a little Q & A post on my blog, I decided that today would be a good time on...
How it always works (in case you forgot): I will answer the below random questions - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? cause sharing is caring *winks*
1. Today I feel... contemplative and optimistic
2. This week I hope to ... make it to gym at least once
3. Last night... I had chicken and vegetables for dinner, watched TV series, let the neighbours cats play in our apartment for a while and forgot to wash my hair.
4. At the moment I would really like to have... more time to write what I want, a teleportation machine, a dishwasher, new boots and lasik surgery.
5. What's the last thing you bought for yourself, excluding food? a red jersey
6. Right now I spend too much time... watching TV shows, trotting around on the interweb, wearing comfy "only-for- around-the-house" clothes and thinking.
7. Song currently stuck in your head? 'Someone That I Used To Know' by Gotye
8. Do you prefer winter or summer? I love how dramatic the weather is in winter.