Products I'm using right now

Here are my thoughts on a few of the beauty products I have been using: 

1. Essie nail polish in 'Licorice'  - I've actually been using this  black nailpolish for a while and I really love it (especially in winter). It goes on well, though it does need two coats to be fully opaque.  It also doesn't seem to chip too easily, which is great.

2. Estee Lauder's Pure Colour eyeshadow in  'Pink Ice' -This pretty, neutral colour is very shimmery and works well as a highlighter. The packaging is very attractive  and I love that there is a mirror in the eyeshadow compact. I will definitely keep buying this colour.

3. Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher - This finishing powder has a tiny bit of a sparkle to it, which I like. Annoyingly I find the powder does not last very long on my skin and the brush that comes in the compact is not very good. Overall I like this product, but I'm still on the hunt for the ultimate finishing powder. 

4. Woolworths face tinted moisturiser (light) - Usually I only use Dermalogica's Sheer Tint Moisture if I need a tinted moisturiser, but  I thought I would give this one a try and I was pleasantly surprised.  It looks a lot darker when you first squeeze it out the tube, but once you start spreading it over your face it becomes lighter and more sheer. It offers nice, light coverage and has a SPF15. It's also very affordable.

5. Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara (black) -  I like that this mascara adds some volume and  does seem to lengthen my lashes. I am, however, a bit disappointed that the bristles on this mascara brush clump my lashes together a little - it's annoying. I think this mascara is pretty good overall, but it's not the best mascara I've tried.

Have you tried any of the above products? Did you like them?

4 comments

  1. i don't really use much beauty products - but these look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a good black polish! im gonna try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Essie nailpolish as well, it's such a great colour! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products, I really need to try the Revlon PhotoReady powder. I love the benefit Bad Girl mascara, one of the best I've ever used.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....