Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Balm Balm love



I recently discovered UK brand Balm Balm and now I'm hooked. I have been using these four products for about 2 weeks now and I can't say enough good things about them:
  1. Rose geranium face balm -  While you can apply it to any area of your body that needs moisturising, I have just been using it on my face daily.  I struggle with having rather dry skin (especially on certain areas of my face) and this product has really helped a lot. It's a really great balm to use on your face at night too (then you dont need to use any other SPF containing products with it). This product also smells amazing.
  2. Ultra gentle baby bath & body oil - I have been using this fragrance-free oil on my skin before I shower.  It has been making my skin feel softer.
  3. Little miracle rosehip serum - I absolutely love this product. You can use it alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturiser for some extra added moisture (it really is a miracle for dry skin). I also adore the smell of it. 
  4. Multi-purpose lip balm with tea tree - This lip balm is now a handbag essential for me. It's  small enough to take anywhere, you can use it on any dry area of your body and it has tea tree oil in it (so it's also antibacterial).
Oh and....Not only are all these products amazing, they are eco-friendly too. All Balm Balm products are 100 % organic (they are certified by the Soil Association) and are never tested on animals (their product range is certified by the BUAV and endorsed by Naturewatch.) Plus, Balm Balm uses recyclable packaging. 

Note: In Cape Town you can buy Balm Balm products from Wellness Warehouse (Kloof Street branch only). For more info about Balm Balm, visit their website over here 

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. They sound great and the packaging is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooovely review. Such great pics too. Thanks so much Janine. Glad you enjoyed using the products :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about this range, it looks cute and from your reviews, it sounds like a great brand. Anything thats all natural and and organic has mt vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we get a list of stockists in Cape Town please? Looks like a great product range :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really good brand! Where do you get them from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its got a bit of a vintage retro feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma and Loren - In Cape Town you can get them from Wellness Warehouse (only Kloof street branch) and The Good Stuff store in Cavendish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review! such a fan of Balm Balm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to try some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am making a note of this! it all sounds so FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want them! by the way, do you want to contribute for Spark and writing beauty products? please say yes. pleeeaaassseee. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can also buy all the Balm Balm products online at Greenlove.co.za :-)
    Delivered to your door or you can pick up your order at the warehouse in Montague Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using them for years and their lip balm is the best. All natural and all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)